Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bathroom redo

We are having a young women from Paris coming to stay with us for 3 weeks and this is the bathroom she will be using.  I decided to paint it real quick, but it ended up being quite the project. Once I painted I decided to take down the generic mirror and get a cute one, then get a new shower curtain, rug and accessories.  Then the gray paint didn't look so great with the oak cabinets so I painted them white, added cute knobs and FINALLY it is done.    Actually James just has to hang the mirror.   The bathroom looks great. . . . I just can't say the same for the rest of my house.   I've neglected it for a few days and she comes tomorrow!!!!

                                              Before







                                              After






0 comments: