Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Introducing Pauline

This is Pauline.  She is from right outside of Paris France and is staying with us for 3 weeks.  She is the chaperone for 10 French exchange students.  She checks in with them every once in awhile and other then that just gets to be part of our family.  My kids were attached to her right away and she is just so sweet!!!  She has a list of things she wants to see and taste before she leaves.  First one off her list was drink a milk shake.  I was more than happy to help out with this one!!!! :)  When she got her cheeseburger and curly fries she said this is too big to eat and I can't fit my mouth over it.  I nodded happily while I shoved mine in my mouth with no problem.





For the 4th of July I found a cute idea on pinterest to make shirts.  We went and bought the supplies and then after dinner made them.  They turned out super cute and the kids had fun making them.  More pic's to come later.



0 comments: