Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin farm

Caution: there are a whole bunch of pictures!!!
Last weekend we went to a pumpkin patch and had such a fun time. First of all it was the perfect weather, cool, cloudy and perfect!!!
The kids went through the corn maze, fed the goats and other animals, took tons of pic's (who knew that sticking your head through some cardboard scene could entertain the kids for hours!!!

Trying to get all 5 to even look at the camera at the same time is ridiculous!!!

I love this 2nd picture. WHY? because Taylor (only kid looking at camera and smiling) is always the one NOT doing this. I have so many pictures of everyone looking and smiling except Taylor. So this one cracks me up, bless her heart she's doing it!!!!



My lovely girls!!!





Derick and Kaitlyn trying to get the funniest picture. I'd call it a tie, and now I've got blackmail photos.

Brett was not at all sure about the goats. They kept sticking their heads through the fence and it was freaking him out. I took the one above right after one tried to lick him.


while the big kids were in the maze Brett walked around the outside of it yelling. He says a word that means "kids" and he is super loud. He just wanted his brother and sisters to come out and play.








double trouble

3 comments:

Cori said...

Adorable Trisha!!

Good Time Charlie said...

Adorable pics! Pumpkin patch pictures are some of my favorite family photos. Aren't we lucky we don't have travel forever to get to a really good one? Enjoy each time you go, eventually they get too old and no longer want to jump on the wagon.......

The Gray's said...

Seriously Trisha, I just LOVE your kids. I so wish we could live closer...maybe someday eh?! BTW, I absolutely LOVE the pics of Derrick and Kaitlyn, hilarious! :)